For use during school closures or for homeschooling
Worksheets with linked videos teaching each topic. Sessions are in order of difficulty, so you can assign them in this order for your class. Enjoy, and any feedback is welcome.
Primary school grades 0-2
Segmenting consonant-vowel-consonant words with short vowels – all are the same lesson, but step up in difficulty for the worksheet so you can differentiate for your class.
Blending sounds to read (requires being able to record voice answers)
Primary school grades 3-6
Contractions sessions in order
Adverbs sessions in order
- Adverbs 1 – spelling rules – adapted from www.tes.com free download
- Adverbs 2 – vocabulary in sentences
Morphology sessions in order
- Morphology 1- base words worksheet
- Morphology 2 – prefixes worksheet
- Morphology 3 – suffixes worksheet_
- Morphology 4 – creating words worksheet